One pill out, one pill in.


Once I mentioned to my Obstetrician that I was trying to have a baby, she made sure to remind me to take my folic acid.

Folic acid: it helps pre and during pregnancy. I’m not trying to get caught up in the specifics because it can be a mouthful.

My older sister recommended I take Trader Joes’ brand for prenatal pills. She felt they were easier on the stomach for those who are more sensitive. It contains all the folic acid I need in a trusty daily pill.

I have been taking them (not religiously everyday, I know, I need to though) and the only complaint I have is how big they are! Other than that I have noticed my skin has maintained minimal breakouts, especially since the birth control pill helped in that department, so this pill is a great alternative. Also, my hair has grown faster than normal, which I’m happy about because when I was planning my wedding – I lost so much hair!


No comments:

Post a Comment